After recovering from the flu, pink eye, & the Roseola Virus, I'm happy to say that Kenedee is finally putting the weight back on. Her appetite has come back and I'm pumping the whole milk down her. Phew! She was looking pretty skinny these last few weeks but this last few days I've really noticed her little body becoming solid again, she's heavy now to carry, the only downside. She got this drum/music set from my sister for her birthday and she loves to sit on the drum, the most random things please her. So I had to post some pics. She also loves the walker we got her which has totally helped with her walking, she's not walking alone but sooo close. I had to post those pics as well since my mom couldn't picture this 'walker' we were talking about. All she could picture was an old persons walker, pretty funny.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
PUTTING THE WEIGHT BACK ON
After recovering from the flu, pink eye, & the Roseola Virus, I'm happy to say that Kenedee is finally putting the weight back on. Her appetite has come back and I'm pumping the whole milk down her. Phew! She was looking pretty skinny these last few weeks but this last few days I've really noticed her little body becoming solid again, she's heavy now to carry, the only downside. She got this drum/music set from my sister for her birthday and she loves to sit on the drum, the most random things please her. So I had to post some pics. She also loves the walker we got her which has totally helped with her walking, she's not walking alone but sooo close. I had to post those pics as well since my mom couldn't picture this 'walker' we were talking about. All she could picture was an old persons walker, pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun!! Cool toys too!!
Kandis,
I swear she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Now I really think I will have to have one more so I can have a girl! Conner and Kenedee will make a wonderful couple! Now you just have to have another girl so my other son won't feel left out!
Lots of Love!
Post a Comment