Once I found out we were having a girl I made sure we bought a little BYU Cheer uniform before we left Provo my last year. I bought a 12 month outfit which turns out perfect for football season this year. We couldn't watch the BYU game without supporting our Cougs. We headed over to the Howell's for a barbeque and football game. Bryan is a big Utah fan but helped support the Mountain West that night. It didn't help that we watched BYU lose to UCLA and Utah beat them the next weekend. Anyhow, Kenedee looked too cute that night and I had to post some pics.
Adam, Jaxson, Kenedee, & Bryan watching the game. Kenedee loves Jaxson and follows him everywhere. She thinks he's too funny. He treats her like a big brother which is funny cause we get asked all the time if they are brother & sister.
Kenedee entertaining herself with an orange blow-up tube. She was a goof with that thing.
Kenedee, Jaxson, and me kicking it on the floor
3 comments:
Kandis,
She looks adorable in that uniform. Ani loves her cheer stuff too--she thinks it's a halloween costume.
Awe!!How cute, she is going to be a cheerleader like her mama!
I know you were doing cheers when no one was watching.
Post a Comment