This month's dinner group was hosted by Kellie, my sister. And of course, her table and main part of the dinner were amazing! Since it was December we had a couples dinner this time and had a super nice Christmas Dinner. Best part of the night was when Marissa calls me as I'm on my over to Kellie's and says, 'Where can I go buy a dessert to bring over?' I said, 'What! Did your cake not turn out?' She says, 'well I'm on my way to drop Jaxson off and a guy pulled out in front of me so I slammed on my brakes and my cake FLEW OFF THE SEAT AND LANDED ON THE FLOOR!' First of all, I don't do well in those situations, thanks to my mom, and would have totally lost it! But she was a trooper. When she pulled up to Kell's I went down and helped salvage part of the cake so we were still able to have dessert. She didn't think it was too funny. But the food & night were awesome! I made a POM Spinach, Tangerine and Fennel Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette and it was TASTY! I totally recommend it, especially for the holidays.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
DINNER DIVAS (& DUDES) DO DECEMBER
This month's dinner group was hosted by Kellie, my sister. And of course, her table and main part of the dinner were amazing! Since it was December we had a couples dinner this time and had a super nice Christmas Dinner. Best part of the night was when Marissa calls me as I'm on my over to Kellie's and says, 'Where can I go buy a dessert to bring over?' I said, 'What! Did your cake not turn out?' She says, 'well I'm on my way to drop Jaxson off and a guy pulled out in front of me so I slammed on my brakes and my cake FLEW OFF THE SEAT AND LANDED ON THE FLOOR!' First of all, I don't do well in those situations, thanks to my mom, and would have totally lost it! But she was a trooper. When she pulled up to Kell's I went down and helped salvage part of the cake so we were still able to have dessert. She didn't think it was too funny. But the food & night were awesome! I made a POM Spinach, Tangerine and Fennel Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette and it was TASTY! I totally recommend it, especially for the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very elegant!
We seriously need to live close to eachother, so you can teach me some creative and decorating skills. I really wish they had fun get togethers here like you guys do!
Post a Comment