Saturday, December 13, 2008

TURKEY DAY!!!


Thanksgiving is always a FEAST at the Olson home. Most everyone made it home this year to my Grandpa Earl's so we had a party!


You might wonder why there are so many pics of Lincoln smiling over and over, it's because that is all he does, SMILES at everyone! He is the happiest baby I've ever known. Kenedee was one happy baby and he tops her by far. He will smile at any stranger and keep smiling at them as we're walking away. He gets so much attention from everyone, everywhere, cause he is always so happy. I love this little guy!!!


Kenedee and Avery were the only little ones this year so they quickly became best buds. Kenedee also enjoyed the 'treats' being so close to the ground and was caught in the act!

3 comments:

Criscell said...

LOVE Lincoln's smile! That is sooo cute!

Jocelyn Allan said...

I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a group that big for the holidays! So fun!

The Weeden Family said...

What an adorable smile on the little guy. Hope to see him soon!