Thursday, February 12, 2009

0-3 MONTHS


That's right, Lincoln is wearing his 0-3 month Swimsuit right now. He turns 10 MONTHS OLD on Valentine's Day and I just laugh everytime I put it on. We go to an indoor pool and swim laps while moms take turns watching the kids in the water. It's an awesome workout and fun for the kids but I remember when it started back up in January and I had no suit for Lincoln. None of the stores were carrying swimsuits so I put on his 0-3 month swimsuit from last summer and it totally fit...with room to grow. Oh man this little guy is a squirt but a dang cute one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you ever have room in your car for a swim buddy, call me up, we would love to come along.

Clark said...

Man, that kid is always smiling! What a cute guy.