Sunday, March 1, 2009

They predicted snow...

And we got SNOW!!! It started snowing about 10 AM this morning and is STILL snowing six hours later.

Adam flew out to Michigan to surprise Matt & Kristen for Sam's baby blessing so the kids and I enjoyed our snow day together. Kenedee and Lincoln were throwing up yesterday which kept us indoors and home from Church today. We bundled up and went outside to enjoy some snow time...



We headed back indoors to enjoy some more blocks, drawing, comfy pants, and the regulars of two kiddos at home.

Lincoln is mastering the 'walk' today...

And recently Kenedee is really into making a mark on her chalkboard with one color, laying it down and picking up the next one until she has used them all and created a perfectly aligned row of chalk. Don't you love you those quiet days indoors. Cross your fingers that A's plane doesn't get delayed or cancelled!

5 comments:

Mary Mitchell said...

Ahh - look at little Lincoln walking! I can't wait to see him cruise around on his own. Kenedee's chalk is SO cute, the picture captures it perfectly. What a fun day. I'm sad the rain is taking away all the snow =(.

Kristen said...

Thank you SO MUCH for letting Adam come surprise us. It was so awesome to see him pull up in the car with Dennis, Annell and Hannah!! We love and miss you guys so much. The kids are as darling as ever. Wish you were here too and hoping Kenedee and Lincoln feel better soon:)

Jocelyn Allan said...

I'm soooooo ready for the snow to be done here. I desperately need some spring!

Clark said...

Snow? How strange.

I was going to make some racial comment about white snow and Atlanta, but I'll refrain.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

That is crazy that you got snow! I bet the kiddos just loved it! I am sorry they were sick and Adam was gone. That stinks. I swear my kids ALWAYS get sick when Dan is gone!