Tuesday, May 5, 2009

IDAHO continued...

Here's some more pics from our time in Idaho.

Playing at the mall playground...

Lunch trips to McDonalds for Happy Meals, toys, & ice cream...

My first time eating at Scotty's. Ryan & Heather Inns had asked me about Scotty's while in Atlanta and I said I had never been. They couldn't believe I had grown-up in Idaho Falls and never eaten at Scotty's. So while we were home they happened to be there as well for a few days so we met up at Scotty's for some greasy but oh so tasty burgers, fries (with fry sauce - the bomb), and chocolate malts. Thanks for the good times...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I ran into your parents at Red Robin last night and they said you were just in town for the wedding! I can't believe you've never been to Scotty's either! It's a little bit of a dive but worth it!!!

Elise said...

Oh Kandis your little ones are getting too big, but are still as cute as ever! I had fun talking to you the other night!! Miss ya!