Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Family Pics

While my parents were in town, we kept meaning to take a family picture...meaning one after Church in nice Sunday clothes or when we were all newly ready for the day. But every time we'd remember, it would be after the kids went to bed or pajamas were on. So even though it was right before bedtime, we had to take some pics on my parents last night here (February 20th).

New parents of #4 :) I love my man, he's pretty much amazing.


First family photo with baby Nixon... (Kenedee - 6, Lincoln - 4, Pierce - 22 months, Nixon - 1 1/2 weeks)


Crazy pic...


Our kids with Grandpa Craig & Grandma Kris...


Crazy pic...


Still a bit crazy that we have FOUR kids!!!!! But nothing is better than when we're all home together, I love this family of mine. 


What would we do without these two...THANK YOU mom & dad for coming to help with the kids, house, laundry, meals, homework, playtime, and everything else in between. You two really are the greatest, I'm a lucky girl to call you mine! It was a sad day for everyone to see them go back to Idaho :(


3 comments:

sandymerrill said...

I SAW YOUR MOM AND DAD IN GYMBOREE AND SHE SAID YOU HAD A BABY BOY, SO I HAD TO GET ON THE BLOGS AND CHECK HIM OUT. HE IS A DOLL JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

sandymerrill said...

I SAW YOUR MOM AND DAD IN GYMBOREE AND SHE SAID YOU HAD A BABY BOY, SO I HAD TO GET ON THE BLOGS AND CHECK HIM OUT. HE IS A DOLL JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Jessica Jackson said...

Such a cute family!!