Monday, May 28, 2007

VOLLEYBALL, PARK, POOL, FOOD


We had a low-key yet sweet Memorial Day here in Atlanta. We met our friends at the park across the street from our house and played some intense games of sand volleyball. After which we ate lunch together under the pavillion. It was so hot today and the pool sounded so refreshing. So we went home, completed a few home projects while Kenedee napped and then went to the pool for about an hour, just what we needed. We went home to shower and met the Howell's at Red Lobster, ohhhhhh so tasty. We came home, put Kenedee to bed, and watched episode 5 of the first season of 24. Nothing too crazy but just what we needed!


7 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Those are great pictures. Looks like you had an awesome Memorial Day. It's nice to just kick back and be with friends. Also, congrats on the Pony Graduation. I don't know if we'll ever get there. : ) Brooklyn had so much hair we were in Ponys early, but Lauren might take a while. (Don't think she'll have the Barlow hair, more Winston on that end)

Anonymous said...

Super cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a great weekend.

Shaunte' said...

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! Kennedee is so cute, your whole family is darling!

Katie said...

fun! sounds like a perfect memorial day! Kenedee is so cute! I love the pink dress!

Tiff and Dave said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. I am jealous that Kenedee can have a pony in her hair. Maybe by the time Brynlee is 3! :) I need you to give me a lesson on blogging too. Yours is always put together so nicely.

Wellings said...

Wow! Sounds like you guys are having a great time in Atlanta! I sure miss you and can't wait to see you in July! I know I still need to come visit!

Hailey said...

barlows... thanks for the shout-out! It was so great getting caught up with you. Your little Kenedee is so darling. We love those little girls! It's fun seeing what you've been up to.