Monday, June 11, 2007

BLADING BUDDIES


Our rollerblades finally got here and we've gone the last two weekends. It has become my new favorite work-out. I love it! My sister and her husband go all the time so I've been wanting to get some forever. Plus it's a killer workout for the thigh/legs and lower back region, exactly what I need. There's this super nice trail near our house that runs to clear til the Alabama border, intense. It's paved and lined with vegetation, the perfect place for blading. We went last Saturday with the Howell's and Clark's and enjoyed every second of it. Kenedee does great in her jogging stroller until the last 2 miles or so and starts whining. Adam loves to crack 'gay' jokes and all about his new found rollerblading love but am glad he likes to do it with me. Like I said, after about six miles Kenedee's had it so Aunt Kellie became her best friend after she rescued Kenedee from her stroller. She's the best snuggler!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun with the rollerblades. Kenedee is seriously sooo cute!

Tori said...

I LOVE rollerblading! We haven't found a single nicely paved street or path in Gainesville, unfortunately, but we go rollerblading almost every time we go to Orlando. PS you guys should come down for a game in the fall. It is quite the experience... we have season tickets, but I can assure you at 8 and 9 months pregnant, I won't be using mine a whole lot!