So yesterday (May 7th) was my 24th Birthday. Adam kept telling me I was two deacons old, how does he come up with these things. I must say it was a great birthday. Adam threw a Surprise Party for me on Saturday night. I had zero clue that he was planning anything. We went shopping that day. We went to Dick's to check out their rollerblades and then Lenox Mall to find some clothes. After a few hours, we left Lenox and stopped at Sports Authority to look at some more blades. PetsMart was next door so he thought it would be fun to take Kenedee by there and show her the animals (I later found out that Adam was improvising to delay us a bit longer). He told me that some friends of ours were going to come over at 8 to watch the Jazz game, so we stopped at Pizza Hut on our way home and ordered some pizza. Once we arrived home, Adam went to get Kenedee out of the car so he handed me the keys to go open the door (I can't believe how nicely it all worked out to be). I unlocked the front door, saw a candle burning, lights out, and everyone yelled "Surprise". It happened so quickly and scared me to death. I started screaming (it doesn't help that I'm a super jumpy person) which then scared Kenedee, who started bawling. It was crazy. I've never been surprised before and it was a good one!!!!! Thanks everyone for a great day!

On Monday (my true birthday) we went to dinner at Pappasitos (the tastiest Mexican food). After dinner the servers brought out a sombrero for me to wear while they sang me a sweet song! Adam scored big this birthday. He gave me gift certificates to the Spa, red roses, movies, and clothes. I'm still looking for some good rollerblades to purchase but what a good birthday!!! Happy Birthday Heidi (how crazy that my sister-in-law has my same birthday to the date 05.07.1983)!
7 comments:
happy birthday! it does sound like a good one.
Happy Birthday, Kandis. By the way, Kenedee is so darling. she is so photogenic.
Hey love the picture! Happy birthday to you too! Thanks for the birthday shout out!
Happy Birthday! I am so glad you were surprised for your party. I sure wish we lived closer so I could accompany you to the spa! Wow! Sounds like you had a great Birthday. Now I am really looking forward to my 24th!
Talk to you later!
Happy birthday from the Jones'!! (ps- I need to get your email address, if you could, email it to me at courtbritt@gmail.com)
Happy Birthday! How fun that you had a surprise party, I love the picture. 24 will be a good year!
How awesome. Poor little Kenedee! She is so cute, though. Hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment