Monday, April 30, 2007

WELCOME HOME ELDER CLARK


Brett Clark got home from his mission April 20th. He was one of my close friends freshman year at BYU. As it turns out his brother, Steve Clark, married my sister. Since we don't have any family out here, the Clark's have kind of adopted us in. So it's been kind of crazy that while Brett was on a mission, we've been going over to his parents house for Sunday dinners and other activities. His homecoming was yesterday so we went and listened to him give his report. He did an awesome job! After sacrament, we headed over to the Clark's for some yummy lasagna, Ippilito's rolls, salad, and ice cream roll. What a party!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is seriously so adorable. Cute pics!

Court and Britt said...

cute pictures!! I need your email so I can add you to our blog-
our email is courtbritt@gmail.com

Kandis said...

you better add us cause i can't check your blog out! kandis.barlow@gmail.com

Jackie said...

The word on the street is that today is your birthday…

I hope it’s a fabulous!!