This was Adam's first official Father's Day! Adam got a new electric razor, Seinfeld Season 8, and a t-shirt/hat from Kenedee & I. He actually started our new tradition a year ago. I was seven months pregnant last year so it wasn't a true Father's Day yet. The funny thing was, when I got home one day (right before Father's Day) Adam was wearing a 'Number One Dad' t-shirt and hat that he had just bought himself from Target. It was too funny. So this year I bought him another one from Target... 'SUPERDAD'. He really is the best dad!!!! He proudly put it on after Church and wore it all day. After a long weekend and late hours, Kenedee passed out on the way home from the Clark's last night.
Monday, June 18, 2007
FATHER'S DAY!
This was Adam's first official Father's Day! Adam got a new electric razor, Seinfeld Season 8, and a t-shirt/hat from Kenedee & I. He actually started our new tradition a year ago. I was seven months pregnant last year so it wasn't a true Father's Day yet. The funny thing was, when I got home one day (right before Father's Day) Adam was wearing a 'Number One Dad' t-shirt and hat that he had just bought himself from Target. It was too funny. So this year I bought him another one from Target... 'SUPERDAD'. He really is the best dad!!!! He proudly put it on after Church and wore it all day. After a long weekend and late hours, Kenedee passed out on the way home from the Clark's last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy 1st Father's Day Adam.
That is awesome that he bought it for himself! I'll have to check out those shirts for Ry next year. :)
Kandis-
I had so much fun talking to you today! I can't wait to see you!
I want to see more pictures!
Post a Comment