CLICK TO SEE OUR SLIDESHOW!
Yes, it's true. We finally celebrated Kenedee's 1st Birthday. After having to postpone this thing twice, you'd have thought it would never happen. We had postponed it the first time til Friday, thinking after five days she would be better. But the doctor was right, her temperature finally left on Friday and she broke out in the Roseola Rash all over her body (right after I had finished baking her homemade cake and cupcakes). So I made the phone calls postponing it yet again and put the goodies in the freezer. After a long weekend of the rash, diarrhea, and diaper rash the party was a go for tonight. It couldn't have been any better, the kids were hilarious and loving it. We had 22 people in our little house, 12 adults, 6 kids, and 4 babies. Now that's a party. We kicked it off with pizza, salad, and drinks. Followed by 'pin the flower on the stem' which the kids liked and then the 'flower drop'. It was so much fun entertaining these kids, they were ready for it all. We then opened her presents, talk about Christmas at the Barlow's. Kenedee was one spoiled baby this year. Since there were so many presents and the other kids were right there with me, we basically all opened them together. It was a crazy little while but we made it through. We then sang 'Happy Birthday' to Kenedee and had cake and ice cream. Everyone chatted afterwards and took off with a flower balloon and some yummy flower candy pots. I love having people over and I realized that this party was probably more for me than it was for Kenedee, she had no clue they were all here for her but she was loving every second of it. Happy Birthday Little Miss! (Poor girl has to go get her shots tomorrow)
12 comments:
We just looked at Kenedee's birthday pictures, and she is honestly one of the cutest babies we have ever seen. You guys seriously need to get her into baby modeling.
She is adorable! I want to meet Miss Kenedee!
What a darling little girl! And mad props to you for the sweet invitation and decorations--you must be a designer or something. :)
Hope you're all doing well.
I'm glad that you finally got to have a party for her. She is such a beautiful little girl!!
Yea!!!!!Kenedee finally had her birthday party. Sounds like so much fun and oh my gosh, loved the slideshow. The invitations, decorations, cake, everything was soooo cute. Happy Birthday to your little cutie!
Sounds like the party was a lot of fun. I would love to know how to make/or where to get the candy flower pots? We just had Lily, but I can hardly wait for birthday parties!
Seriously...could you be any more creative! You are making me look like a really dull mom! The party looked darling and I bet Kenedee loved it. I can't believe how cute she always smiles for the camera. It makes her look older than she really is.
what a fun party. and what a good mom you are. happy birthday miss kenedee!
Cute Cute Cute! What a doll!
(Kennedy has the same round white picture frame in her room!)
You had such a cute party! Kenedee is so cute! I love her blonde hair!
Kandis!! I'm pretty sure those were the cutest birthday pictures I've ever seen. I didn't even have a party when Taylen turned one! Ha ha. And I tried to do a cute bug party when she turned 2, and I tried to make bug cupcakes and they looked like big blobs of gross frosting. ha ha. I will be calling you for her third birthday :)
And Kenedee is SO CUTE, by the way!
Post a Comment