So Adam surprised both Kenedee and I on her birthday with the cutest necklace ever! I couldn't believe it. It's a little angel and her birthstone (Peridot) is in the body part of it. He even had a jeweler take out some links so it wouldn't be too big for her. He for sure wins the DAD OF THE YEAR award from me! You might have to click on the picture to see the necklace a little better. Super cute!
3 comments:
How thoughtful of him! And it seriously takes thought to go get links taken out and everything! It is really cute too. She looks adorable wearing it. I'm glad she had a good birthday! Can't wait to see you guys at thanksgiving!
He gets lots of gold stars for the day. Too cute. Glad Kenedee had a good birthday and that she's feeling back up to par!
she is so cute in this pic! way to go ADAM!!!!!
Post a Comment