I've decided to participate on here a little more than I have. Thus far I have only participated by occasionally having my picture posted and Kandis mentioning my name here and there. But I wanted to share this Youtube video with you all. If you haven't seen it, check it out. You won't be disappointed. Check back every few weeks, because I plan on posting a few more of my favorites that I think are appropriate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
6 comments:
Are you kidding me?! That was hilarious and embarrassing!
Zach and I got great joy out of this one. Thanks for sharing.
Dude, this is Vaughn. I think that the bright lights might have burned a few brain cells. She would have been better sticking with "ugh...just because."
I am glad to see that you are taking the wheel on this whole blog thing every now and again. So far this whole blogging world has way to much estrogn running through its veins. I am sure that you can bring proper balance.
Oh my heck, are you kidding me?!? That poor girl, but oh soooo funny!
Adam,
I'm glad to see that you are diving into the female dominated world of blogging--exploring your feminine side is a good thing :) HA!
Anyway, that was so funny--is it sad that we both know some people that sound about like that? I'm going to forward this to Warde.
Awesome! I mean, The Irag is an important place, and don't forget it! What's this about name dropping?? I haven't seen anything!DAVE
Post a Comment