Dude, this is Adam again, you will not go wrong with this recipe. It's fantastical, and you should make more than you can eat, because day 2, 3 and 4 are even better than day 1. Here it is:
In preparation, boil 3 chicken breasts.
Combine:
2 14 1/2 oz. cans of diced tomatoes with
3 cups chicken broth (the stuff the chicken was boiling in earlier) and add 3 chicken bullions to that. Bring to a boil.
Add 3 cups diced chicken.
Add teaspoon chile powder.
Reduce heat, cook 7 minutes.
In another pan, make the Zatarans red beans and rice (do not use a substitute, that's Adam's advice, Zatarans is awesome).
Then add the red beans and rice to the soup after it has cooked for that 7 minutes.
Then serve into bowls and add heavy portions of monterey jack cheese and even heavier portions of sour cream and mix all that together in the bowl.
Then eat the soup with Tostito's Scoops.
This is my favorite thing right now, together with our patented Chicken tostadas, you know what I'm talking about Dave Nasal.
4 comments:
You're hilarious. Dave has talked about you chicken tostadas MANY times, so they must be good! Thanks for the recipe...I will have to try it!
mmmmmmmm, this is one of my favorites too, I will have to make it sometime soon!
sounds yummie!!
Hey Kandis and Adam! THis is Kin Carroll! I found your blog somehow!This blogging world is crazy! You guys are so much fun.. we need to hang out again soon!
Post a Comment