Thursday, September 27, 2007

HOW DID I LIVE WITHOUT GREY'S


After last season's finale, I couldn't believe I would have to go a whole summer without watching my favorite interns. And after watching tonight's premier, how did I go all summer without Grey's Anatomy. I don't know what it is but I love this show. I got hooked in it's second season and haven't missed an episode since. I still can't believe how crazy everything has gotten, Meredith & Derek, Christina & Burke, Izzie & George, Karev and Ava (aka Rebecca). I don't think I can watch an episode without laughing out loud and bawling my eyes out. Adam doesn't understand why I watch this show when it can be so sad sometimes but I love the good and the bad that make up this show. And where is Addison. I am still mixed about Private Practice, I love that show already but it's not the same at Seattle Grace without Addison Shepherd. I told Adam how awesome is it that I get double the fun though. Basically the same show for two hours a week, I do love that. I can't wait to see how this season unfolds. I'm love my GREY'S ANATOMY!

4 comments:

Jocelyn Allan said...

K-dawg,
I'm totally with you on this--for some unknown reason, I'm hooked!

Erin and Corey said...

I'm so glad you love this show! I seriously can't get enough of it. I heard it was good, so I watched Episode 1 of season 1 about one month ago. I've been hooked ever since! I watched all 3 seasons in 3 weeks, so I could be ready for season opener. (I watched like 9 hours in one weekend) It's amazing! Anyway, so glad you love it... hope you are doing awesome!

Tyler said...

How can you taint such a wonderful blog with commentary on such a despicable, empty show. Leave the ridiculous Hollywood sleaze to E!Online. Doesn't Adam monitor this site? How did he let this content filter through? Get that pretentious picture outta here and let's see some more Kenedee.

Besides, we all know 30 Rock is where it's at.

Shaunte' said...

Gonna have to try it out now. We are waiting for 24 to come on in Jan 08. "Lost" is awesome too!