Monday, September 24, 2007

ONE YEAR PICTURES


I took Kenedee recently to get her one-year old pictures taken. I always get a little nervous each time I go hoping that nothing crazy happens. She was a little pro and sat and smiled so cute. Here were some of her cutest. I can't believe how old she's getting.


This would have been the cutest if she was looking at the camera, oh well.


What can I say, she's the cutest!


After tons of poses and smiles, she decided she was done - it was time for the thumb.

11 comments:

Jocelyn Allan said...

Cutie pie! I love one-year-olds! They are so much fun (and easier than at 3 :) Those are great pictures.

blythe said...

She is seriously such a cutie! I love the pics!

the meyersons said...

What a doll!!

Melissa said...

She is soooo cute! Always such a cute smile. I can't believe I haven't even met her! Thanks for posting the pictures though.

Coming soon.... said...

Hey Kandis this is Heather Howard, hopefully you remember me:)I just happened to come across your blog and just wanted to tell you that you have the cutest little family! Hope all is well!

CYD said...

She's absolutely adorable. Seriously, if models didn't end up on drugs and anorexic, I'd tell you to put her into modeling!!

Court and Britt said...

cute pictures!! she is such a little doll!!

Tiff and Dave said...

Seriously, she is so cute! I love the dress and the shoes, and she is definitely a pro at smiling!

Tori said...

Cute pics, Kandis! Her dress is adorable.

Shaunte' said...

Your pics on Kenedee are great! She did so good and she looks so adorable in her little outfit!

Jackie B. said...

Adam, she is adorable! Jackie (Ostler) Brown

http://brown-spot.blogspot.com/