My friend out here does manicures & pedicures, among other stuff, but I finally hit her up for some needed pampering. It was deluxe and I loved every second of it. It just so happened that the night before I painted Kenedee's toenails as well. So when we were at Marissa's house and she was putting flowers on my big toes, she found some super cute ones for Kenedee's toes. Talk about teeny, tiny flowers to fit on her teeny,tiny toes. I couldn't get over how cute they looked. How many one year olds do you see with their toenails all done up, polish, flowers, and all. I had to take a pic, TOO CUTE!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
PAMPERING FOR THE LADIES!
My friend out here does manicures & pedicures, among other stuff, but I finally hit her up for some needed pampering. It was deluxe and I loved every second of it. It just so happened that the night before I painted Kenedee's toenails as well. So when we were at Marissa's house and she was putting flowers on my big toes, she found some super cute ones for Kenedee's toes. Talk about teeny, tiny flowers to fit on her teeny,tiny toes. I couldn't get over how cute they looked. How many one year olds do you see with their toenails all done up, polish, flowers, and all. I had to take a pic, TOO CUTE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh so CUTE!
I love her little toes!
Must be so fun to have a girl to pamper with!
kenedee's feet are so cute next to yours
Post a Comment