
What would I do without photoshop!
No, I haven't cut my hair yet but am so close to doing it. I have had long hair ever since high school, variations of long of course. Right now is probably the shortest of my long hair that I've had it and I'm wanting a change. Ever since the bob started getting big in the spring, I have seriously wanted it. I had considered cutting it in July when I went home but my hair dresser talked me out of it saying I'll probably want longer hair in the summer so I can pull it up and maybe try the short in the winter, not a bad idea. So I chickened out in July but have been thinking about it ever since. Adam isn't totally up for me chopping my hair off but I figure if I hate it, I can grow it out and have a decent length for the summer. So I decided to play around with photoshop and see what I would look like with a bob. I am really loving Jenny McCarthy's bob so I inserted my face and there you have it... What do you think??? I'm getting it cut in Idaho on the 20th so my days are numbering down. I'm the worst with decisions though so I probably won't decide until I'm sitting in the chair!
21 comments:
totally love it!
I totally think you should do it Kandis!!! It would be so cute on you - I seriously thought that was you!!! And, we will see you in IF!!! Oh yeah, you are looking so cute pregnant, isn't it fun?! : )
Jill, what's your blog address???
I love it! You cant even tell that its photoshopped!
~tashina
Go for it!! It's soo cute!
I love it! I think you should go for it!! Good luck with your choice!!
~Beth
super cute!! totally flattering. photoshop is so amazing!
LOVE it! go for it! it'll be funa nd like you said, if you hate it, then you can always grow it out.
DO IT! If your hair will style like that it's a no brainer! My hair is so flat it would take hours to achieve that look! Good luck!
love it!
SO cute on you! I would totally go for it!
way cute!! i chopped my hair this summer (it wasn't nearly as long as your though) and I really like having it short. it is nice with kids because it takes half as long to get ready, BUT I do really miss being able to throw it up in a pony tail!!
Way cute Kandis! You gotta try it at least once. Maybe you'll love it, maybe you'll hate it! It will grow back if you don't like it!
DO IT! Change is fun, like you said, if you don't like it, grow it. Can't wait to see the new do! PS We'll be in IF for Christmas, will you be there? If so we'd love to see you. We'll also be in UT starting on the 1st.
i think you should do it! you would be adorable! well, you already are, but go for it
Kandis, you look awesome with a bob, I'd do it if I were you. You'll look great!
Oh Kandis! I seriously almost went into labor(I was screaming). I absolutely love it! You know one of us is going to have to do it first! Let me know as soon as you decide! I love all the pictures and you are totally cute prego!
Talk to you soon!
Elise
so cute, love it!
Go for it! I have a bob and it is so easy...I may or may not also have a set of super duper Jessica Simpson hair extensions for fun as well. Hee hee
Post a Comment