Sunday, December 2, 2007

DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL!


Kenedee has made the switch to her dad and it happened out of nowhere! I'm not liking it! I knew once I had the baby that would happen but thought I had a few more months. We started to notice it over Thanksgiving break, Kenedee only wanted to go to Adam the ENTIRE time. She wasn't being the best eater that trip so many times I was force feeding her to eat which she didn't enjoy. So everyone was making the joke that she wasn't happy with me that trip for that reason. Little did I know that the switch had happened. Adam left for a work Conference the day after we got back (Wednesday morning). So I was again loving my four days of Kenedee wanting me. But little did I know that that was all going to end yesterday. Kenedee and I went to pick Adam up from the airport last night. From the second she saw him, she wanted to be with him the entire night, not joking. It's all cute and all til you want to hold her and get denied. She seriously would not go back to me all night! And then today at church (which I can't complain cause she's becoming a handful there) she wouldn't leave Adam's side again. I finally took her away from him and brought her to Relief Society with me. She wasn't too happy that I took her away and just held her hands out for him the whole time I walked away. I'm not ready for this change to happen but apparently she has made the switch, sad times for me!

2 comments:

Tiff and Dave said...

I definitely know how you feel. Brynlee is the same way! When her dad is around she doesn't want anything to do with me. When she was sick she would totally push me away and even swing to hit me! She had me in tears one day! She is back to normal now, but Daddy is definitely her favorite!

Kids in the Kong said...

Kale has always been a Daddy's boy and I have really enjoyed it. I get to play with him all day and all week, then at night and on the weekends I get a break (since he refuses to come to me). The only problem is, now Hazel likes me better than David and I don't feel like I get as much free time as I did when Kale was little.