
It's crazy I've known now for 7 weeks that I'm having a boy but today was my official 20 week gender ultrasound so I went in with a definite mind. From my ultrasound at 13 weeks I knew I had seen something and but after seeing it again today, there is NO MISTAKEN that I'm having a boy! I've seen quite a few gender pics in the last little while and I don't think I've ever seen one this clear, I'm still cracking up about it. The doctor said, 'Either that's a boy or its eating a carrot!' (Adam's words actually). But seriously, this is quite the picture! We're sure excited though that he's coming along and we're now over the halfway mark.
On a side note, we're having the craziest weather out here! It's gotten really cold in the last few weeks, meaning 40s/50s. But this week our temperature has been 76/77 degrees every day! I don't think I've ever worn shorts, flip flops, and a t-shirt in mid December before but I'm loving it. I went to my ultrasound today wearing a skirt and flip flops! We fly out to Utah tomorrow and it's going to be a shocker going from 77 to more like 27, not cool!
12 comments:
congrats girl! i'm so excited for you! if you're in utah after the 20th, i'd love to see you!! (that's when my finals end :) )
Wow!! That's pretty definite. Vaughn said, "Adam must be very proud!" Typical. Congrats!!
Congrats! That's so exciting! Travel Safe.
Congratulations Kandis!!! I have to say, I have never seen a pic quite so obvious!!! So exciting.
That is amazing!!
We're sure happy you have a new little guy coming your way. :)
The carrot comment is hilarious! So fun that you guys are having a boy. Congrats!
Call us when you are in Idaho. I am going up tomorrow!
When are you going to be in I.F.? I need your phone number. We want to get together with everyone Friday night.
Having seen a couple of "boy" ultra sounds, I can honestly say I've never seen one so obvious!! I think the profile pic looks like Kenedee's profile. I guess we'll seen in 20 weeks!
Adam, how's it going? Chrissy was addressing Christmas letters and asking about mission buddies. I was wondering what's going on with the punk that stole all of my "four family glory" in Honduras by baptizing a 100 people in San Lorenzo. I googled "Adam Barlow Lawyer" and it took me here. I'm finishing a pediatric residency in NYC right now. Chrissy's blog is chrissyjacobsen.blogspot.com. Give me a call sometime, I'd love to catch up. (914)740-3798. Tell Kris "hi". He was supposed to live with me after his mission, not Celeste. Congrats on the boy! Eric Jacobsen
Kandis I am dying to see an updated post!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um... I don't get it- how does everyone know that it is a boy??!!
Shane
Gotta love the southern weather, huh? We went on a bike ride today and I even broke a sweat wearing capris and a t-shirt! I love it.
Post a Comment