Sunday, December 2, 2007

LETTING IT ALL HANG OUT


I have finally popped and am letting it all hang out. I was able to hide it pretty well up until Thanksgiving when my belly to decided to pop out. So it's now time to show off the belly, my favorite part of being pregnant. It's going pretty quickly, almost too quickly at times it seems like. Over Thanksgiving break I was watching my nephew who is 20 months old and thinking to myself, wow, that is where Kenedee will be when the baby is born and then realized she's only a few months away from that age, scary. So yeah, I'm about to hit the halfway mark (20 weeks) next week. Exciting! I had to post these pics cause Kenedee was looking mighty cute today decked out in her new H&M attire.


5 comments:

CYD said...

Lovin' the clothes! I used to have an H&M in my mall, since we've moved though I don't get there much. Next time you're in NYC go to the one there. It will blow your mind!
You look great by the way!

Court and Britt said...

you look cute pregnant!! it definitely pops out faster the second time. and now this time for me with #3 it seems like I have been in maternity cloths forever!!

love the little girls clothes, I will have to check out that store sometime!!

Jocelyn Allan said...

Cute shoes!!! Dressing little girls around the holidays is awesome!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Kandis, and Kenedee, what a doll! I used to work with Adam at Waterford and I was wondering if I could get you home address to mail a Christmas card. Would you mind emailing me at zanny06@hotmail.com? Thanks!

blythe said...

You look so cute Kandis! I love your little bump!