Monday, April 7, 2008

ONTO A NEW WEEK!


This week has already started off better than last! Actually, we had a sweet weekend which started off the week so well. Adam doesn't have school on Fridays so we headed over to the police station to pick up the Police Report, which led to some funny times. Adam couldn't stop busting up laughing at what the cops said to the guy when they walked over to arrest him, and then what his lame story turned out to be. Some good laughs to start off our day. Luckily, my nasty Peeping Tom was charged with Public Indecency and will face trial in the next 6 months to a year thanks to my picture I was able to snap of him doing a not so good thing outside while facing my house. He did post bail but has strict restraining orders to not be near the scene til his court date so PHEW, I'm feeling better around here. After we picked up the police report we headed up north to pick up a car/rocker we bought for Kenedee on eBay and since it was halfway to the outlets, we headed on up for some sweet shopping. Our little man is set! I was missing some church clothes in his attire and found the cutest little sweater vests at BabyGap. If we had unlimited money I would buy out that entire store! It's my absolute favorite, their clothes are a killer for me! Adam picked up some sweet white sandals, hat, and Puma sweater. I, on the other hand, have bought nothing for the last few months since there is no point with my large belly. But I did find the cutest white sweater jacket at Banana, my one good find.

Then Saturday we were able to find some new chairs to match our breakfast bar in our kitchen, another good find. Conference Sunday was good as always. We went over to the Clarks' for bacon/crepe fest, followed by conference, a tasty lunch, and more conference. What a great day!

Our Dogwoods have finally bloomed so Adam snapped some good pics of our tree out front, they're gorgeous this time of year!

2 comments:

Tiff and Dave said...

WHAT A STORY!!! Dave filled me in on all the details!! So sorry you had to experience and witness that. Glad the guy can't come around anymore. Can't wait to see pics of your new little man!!

Tori said...

SCARY. I'm glad things are going better for you, now!