
After a few rounds of co-ed volleyball, we had an all-girl game and an all-guy game. It was pretty sweet I must say but probably looked a bit ridiculous. Here's us ladies in the sand... (I know I'm standing around in these pics but I did see some action, serving the last five points to win the game - go team!)

The boys turn...

After a few hours of volleyball we headed home for lunch & naps. After which we headed over to the Partridges pool for our surprise sunny afternoon.

We then headed over to the Partridge household to enjoy a Luau. The grillin', sides, and dessert was delicious! The kids of course ran wild in the Partridge basement (the ultimate kid basement which I want in our future home).

The Partridges have this 'shocking' game, which the men love...basically to show how tough they are. It was hilarious watching them play. Click on the pics to see the up-close reactions. The first image is the guys getting ready (the last person to click their button when the light turns green gets shocked). The image on the right is of Ryan getting shocked (right before he's about to punch Adam). The image on the bottom left is Ty getting shocked, and the bottom right one shows Adam getting shocked. Hilarious!!!

The girls had a try and I couldn't resist posting this pic of Heather getting shocked. Too funny...
4 comments:
You guys have so much fun with your friends! I must admit I'm a little bit jealous about all the volleyball you get to play. It sounds fun. I'm excited to get together one of these 4th of July's for some volleyball in Idaho. Any luck with your home selling? When are you moving?
Adam got his fedora!!!!
We totally have that game! I love it. You can entertain yourself for hours!
hey, random question. How do you get your pictures all in one group like that? I only know how to do one at a time all in the middle, left or right.
Post a Comment