Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Idaho B-DAY Celebration


I turned the BIG 2-6 this year. It's pretty crazy how much older one year can make you feel. I remember feeling old at 25 and now that seems like 'young' 20s and my 26 has entered into the 'older' 20s. Not that any of you care about that but it's funny how a number makes all the difference. But guess I can't complain about getting old since Adam is in his 'young' 30s which is crazy to say that! Anyways, my birthday was May 7 but we flew home to Atlanta on the 7th, awesome birthday I know. Since I was bummed we were flying out on my day, we celebrated with my family the night before. We headed to dinner and back home for the tastiest cake. I've had it each year for my birthday for as long as I can remember and it's the bomb. We've tried to get it out here in Atlanta but it's not the same for some reason so I was quite excited to enjoy my Turtle Pie from Baskin Robbins (prailines & cream ice cream, oreo crust, caramel topping, fudge border). Oh man it's the best! Can you tell I've missed my cake for the last few years. Thanks fam for making me feel special!