Wednesday, May 13, 2009

OH HUMIDITY, I DO HATE THEE

We've been back a whole six days and I'm already hating the effects of the humidity... ugly, unattractive, frizzy hair. My hair will do anything I want it to out West but not here in the South. That is one thing I'm looking forward to with moving to Arizona, no humidity. My hair might start to look cute again.

7 comments:

Mary Mitchell said...

DUDE, your hair looked so cute at the park today! Don't even complain!

Kimberly said...

Seriously.. that was the worst part about living in GA!! When do you guys move???

Caldwell Family said...

Your hair always looks so great! But I do have to admit, I can't to anything with my hair in this humidity either, so I understand your frustrations. :)

Scott and Jetti said...

We're looking forward to you guys moving out here too!

Bryan and Marissa said...

I must agree I HATE the humidity!!! Thank goodness for dry heat!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh the things we go through for cute hair! When we would go visit my parents back East - I would end up in a pony tail every day just to keep the lions mane in check! Not pretty!

Katie said...

we are excited for you guys to move to az. when we moved back from san francisco my hair had to adjust to the dry heat all over again.