Friday, March 19, 2010

thirty two

March 17th, St. Patrick's Day/A's Birthday was a good one this year. The kids & I met him for lunch and enjoyed the 85 degree weather that day.

The kids wearing their St. Patricks Day shirts. I didn't realize Kenedee's shirt was two small (size 2T) so I should have made it into a dress. Oh well, they were still wearing green and looking mighty cute!

After lunch we headed home to decorate the house. I could barely use any crepe paper/balloons in our old house because it was so small, so I enjoyed experimenting the birthday decor in the new house.

I finally bought a shamrock cake pan this year (should have gotten this one seven years ago!). So A-man will probably be getting the same cake every year!

The food table. I made a green spinach & artichoke dip (Adam's favorite), green guacamole w/chips, and a yummy green salad. Everyone else brought an appetizer with green and it all turned out delish!

The party in action...


We ate delicious food, played some good rounds of Celebrity and enjoyed ourselves some cake & ice cream. It was a great day...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MAN!!!!!

2 comments:

celeste said...

okay, you guys REALLY have to stop rubbing it in about your awesome weather.



happy birthday, adam!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

You guys sure have been busy! Looks like you're working and playing hard! That tarantula is killing me! I seriously had to cover my neck when I saw it! Eeek! Wish we lived closer...we'd come help ya in your yard! Can't wait to see it when it's all said and done!