
Saturday, October 30th, we grabbed some lunch and headed over to the Desert Botanical Gardens to enjoy our beautiful afternoon. The DBG were having a 'Dia de los muertos' celebration that day and had these crazy people walking about the gardens. Lincoln was not a fan of them.

Checking out the Monarchs at the Butterfly Exhibit...

There are a bunch of trails you can take to see different areas of the desert gardens. I've been a few times but don't think I've ever done this one cause it is my new favorite. There were these 'Organ Pipe Cactuses' everywhere and they are huge! You felt so little walking on the path in between them all.


I decided the sport the belly this last weekend cause it finally popped out! (4 months along now!)

Our little crazies showing some love... (they love posing like this)

It's quite amazing to see all of the desert varieties that exist, I've come to enjoy the beauty. The prickly pears were full of fruit and looked quite pretty...
No comments:
Post a Comment