
2 bachelor degrees; 1 juris doctrate degree; four states (Utah, Puerto Rico, Georgia & Arizona); 2 houses; 4 cars; 2 kids + 1 on the way; a million hours of good times and 8 years later...life couldn't be better! Happy EIGHT A-man!
(Doesn't Adam look so young in this picture! It makes me laugh cause he looks like a kid but funny thing is, I was the kid at 19 marrying a 24 year old! I sure love this guy!!!!!!!!)
A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Daddy-O as well...we got married on his birthday, what a nice guy huh! As for catching up on blogging, that will have to wait til 2011. Life has been a little too crazy these last few weeks and we leave tomorrow for Christmas vacation! Merry Christmas!!!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It's fun to see your wedding pictures. I was 19 and Aaron was 24 when we got married. Mark my words...AVERY WILL NEVER DO THAT. I think we were probably the only mature 19 year olds. ;)
Happy Anniversary! I was 19 when I got married as well, looks like I'm not alone! Hope you guys were able to do something special :-)
I love it!!! Happy Anniversary...you look beautiful and your family pictures are perfect!
Congrats on making it 8 years! Have a wonderful holiday!
Post a Comment