Today we spent our morning/afternoon at the Park. Three hours at the park in 80 degree weather. Friends, sprinklers, sun, picnic...it was a great day to relax and unwind. I'm always amazed at how long kids can entertain themselves together at the park - fabulous! While the kids were playing on the playground the sprinklers randomly turned on in the field and the kids went crazy. Kenedee got wet, loved it, but I was able to distract her back to the playground before she was soaked from head to toe. Lincoln on the other hand couldn't stay away from the water.
Streaker in the park...

Okay, not really but this pic makes me laugh. The boys were having a sweet ole time in the sprinklers and before I knew it, Lincoln had taken off his soaked shorts and was running across the field chasing the kids. This kid is a crazy man!

A favorite at this park is a pet tortoise that lives in the backyard of a house that backs up to the park. The kids love to watch him roam the yard but today he was right next to the fence. They all had to pet Mr. Turtle!


Keeping ourselves busy and my mind off the fact that this baby isn't here yet is just what I needed. Wednesday: ice cream outting in the afternoon. Thursday: water park and 90 degrees! Bring it on!!!!
1 comment:
lincoln is the best boy ever!
Post a Comment