I'm 38 weeks, 2 to go. But geez, we've been ready since last Thursday after my doctor's appt got us a little excited. We were soooo not ready for Lincoln when he came (mostly me since I had put off my deep cleaning and he surprised us 2 weeks early). So with this kid, I swore that I wouldn't do that again. So you might say I'm overprepared this time. I deep cleaned my house last weekend, paid all of our bills, washed everything, organized EVERYTHING, and am so bored these last few days that I cleaned again!
I had my checkup today and he stripped my membranes...HOLY COW THAT HURT!!!!!!!! If I am that close to labor he said it could be within 24 hours if it works (I'm not banking on that one) but otherwise I go back in on Monday. He leaves town next weekend so I'm kind of crossing my fingers that he'll induce me next week since I'm already almost to a 4 in dilation and he's leaving. We'll see. It could be tomorrow, it could be next week...but we are READY for this baby to come!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
Good Luck, I hope it is tomorrow:)
Thats so exciting! Hopefully its quick. Lucky girl already at 4 cm!
BABY!
I was in labor at a four. Weird how everyone is different. Good luck, hope he comes sooner instead of later! :o)
I have been thinking about you all week. Not that you would know because I don't call but wahoo!!! He'll be here so soon...be sure I'm on the notify list! *smiles*
Good luck! I went into labor almost immediately after having my membranes stripped!!
Good Luck! I was in the exact same situation 6 weeks ago, but stripping my membranes did not work. . .the next day they broke my water. With no medication baby was out 32 minutes later.
Any way it works out, he will be here soon. So excited for you.
Tic Toc! You could be a mommy of 3 anytime now! How crazy is that? Good Luck!!!!!
Post a Comment