
Pierce is 7 weeks old and growing too quickly...

Check out that double-chin!!! Kenedee says to me the other day 'it's funny mom that Pierce has two chins, huh'. Yep, it's pretty funny. We love our chunky monkey!

I've mentioned previously that Kenedee is starting to pick Pierce up and carry him everywhere! A help sometimes, but also a little wearisome. He woke up from his nap last weekend and was crying. Kenedee runs upstairs to soothe him (she loves to calm him down and is quite amazing at it actually. Pierce loves her :). She yells back down to me, 'mom, do you want to see how I can carry Pierce downstairs?!' ummm, no! (Pierce was on our bed which by itself is a scary thing for her to attempt to get off with him since it's super high off the ground, Kenedee even has to jump down from it.) So I yell back up 'no, I'll be right up there.' And next thing I know, she is three steps from the bottom of the stairs and says 'look mom, I can do it!' I still don't know how she got him off my bed. This girl is keeping me on my toes with how much she wants to handle Pierce. But he sure loves her...

Tummy time...

Last week a package arrived in the mail from my sister Kellie. I open it to find the sweetest little necklace that brought tears to my eyes. I've been wanting one of these forever actually (which she didn't know). 'K' for Kenedee, 'L' for Lincoln, and 'P' for Pierce (plus a lime green charm for me). I LOVE IT!
2 comments:
i keep clicking over here for my baby fix. he's so sweet!
that first pic is so cute. He is getting big. I couldn't believe that story of Kenedee carrying him downstairs, haha. BIG SISTER for sure, glad she's a little helper. AND awesome she is kissing boys haha
Post a Comment