First of all, FRUSTRATION! Pierce is now 5 weeks old and our family has been sick 4 of those 5 weeks. What is up with that. We were super healthy the 9 months I was pregnant and then the second I have my baby, we get every horrible sickness. And we're out and about LESS then we were before. First the FLU for Kenedee and I, COLDS for Pierce & Lincoln (that lasted two weeks), and now STREP. I took Kenedee in on Sunday night and she was diagnosed with Strep Throat & put on antibiotics. Oh great! I took Pierce in for his one month check up today and the Doctor so kindly looked at Lincoln's ears and throat for me. She swabbed his throat and it came back positive for STREP!!! Not cool! Luckily we're catching it super early so she said it shouldn't even affect him since he's now on antibiotics. But that is another 24 hours of no contact with people. I'M SO SICK of our family BEING SICK!!!!! (and now we get to see if Adam or I come down with it, lucky us :)

Next up, my first JURY SUMMONS arrived in the mail. What are the chances with just having a baby! But hopefully I can get out of it since I have a one month old baby who is breastfeeding, we'll see.

And lastly, Pierce is chubbing up. This boy has gained 3 POUNDS in one month, that is a record for our kids. I just checked Lincoln's stats...he was also 6 lbs 8 oz at birth but weighed 8 lbs 12 oz at one month. Pierce was 6 lbs 8 oz at birth is now 9 lbs 7 oz at one month. He's 50% for height, weight, and head...our biggest baby so far. But I'm pretty sure his genes will take over in the next few months and his growth will slow way down. But for now, go PIERCE!
(Jazz hands for Grandma Kris)

(Adam took this picture of Lincoln with his phone last week. This boy is just like his dad, he loves to be all snuggled up in his covers!!!)
1 comment:
cutest. but not about being sick.
Post a Comment