Wednesday, August 3, 2011

LAKE POWELL ARRIVAL!!!

Lake Powell brings a smile to my face. We've been going as a family my entire life and it's the one vacation each summer that we would all look forward to growing up. It's so fun to now see my kids LOVE it as much as I do. (I wouldn't say Adam loves it as much as I do but I see his love growing for LP stronger and stronger each year :)

We drove down part way on Saturday and then finished our drive on Sunday, July 10th. We were all excited to finally arrive at our hotel!

It's a tradition now that grandma & grandpa give the grandkids new pjs at Lake Powell. Here are 4 of the 9 grandkids - the other 5 couldn't make it this year (Benson and Pierce look like brothers in this picture with the round heads and blonde hair)...

Kenedee & Lincoln attached to Benson right away. These three were little buddies all week long. Each night at the hotel was crazy time with these kids...

Kenedee & Lincoln doing what they do best: being a little mother to pierce; and putting on some entertainment by flexing his muscles...

No comments: