Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DAY OF LOVE

February 14th...our DAY OF LOVE. First off, pics of this sweet boy on Valentine's Day at almost one week old (6 days to be exact :)...




Our other three cuties on Valentine's Day rocking their shirts from Grandpa Craig & Grandma Kris...


Lucky for us, Grandpa Craig & Grandma Kris arrived at our house the night before Valentine's Day! It was so nice to have them here especially since our day was quite eventful. For the past two years, I've held a Playgroup Valentine's Party at my house with about 25 kids. But with the baby's due date being four days after, I didn't want to have to cancel the party so this year it was happening at the park instead. Some might have thought I was crazy but I was feeling great, kids had their Valentine's all ready to go, and Grandpa & Grandma were here to join us...so we headed to Park to party it up. It couldn't have been a prettier day!

Lincoln's homemade Valentine's for the Playgroup Party.


Pierce's homemade Valentine's (I wasn't too creative with these ones, guess my brain was only good for one set :)


Love this boy!


After lunch, yummy snacks, and plenty of playtime the kids distributed their Valentine's in the row of mailboxes all lined up...26 to be exact! Sooo fun and sooo many kids!!!


Grandpa Craig & Lincoln going down the line...


Pierce's turn - he refused to place his Valentine's in each mailbox; instead throwing them at each one (which I usually had to pick off the ground and put inside each one, haha)


My little 'heart throbs'!!!!!


That afternoon Lincoln tried out his silly string 'web shooter' that Grandpa & Grandma had brought him. He thought he was pretty cool...


So happy to have this guy here...


And this lady...


That evening my parents treated Adam & I by watching our four + McKinley (Mckay & Julie's) so we could go see Bill Cosby at the Mesa Convention Center. We had purchased these tickets months prior with McKay & Julie (who flew in for the weekend). We weren't sure we'd be able to use them with the baby coming early but it worked out. Thank you mom & dad for treating us to a great night. Even at 75, Bill Cosby is one funny guy!!!

Here's a little blast from our Valentine's past...

2008


2009


 2010


2011


2012

No comments: