Saturday, September 17, 2011

FIVE

August 15th, 2006


August 15th, 2011


Kenedee is getting too big! She is one funny girl. She loved posing for the camera after she got home from school. Lincoln then decided to snap a few more...


This little girl brings so much life to our family. She is smart, kind, goofy, loving, giggly, flirty, silly, motherly, and just plain KENEDEE. We love this girl.


Lincoln also had to pull a crazy face (and in case you think Pierce is falling off the couch - in the background - not to worry, he's laying on Kenedee. She loves her baby brother.)


We told Kenedee that she could pick anywhere for her Birthday dinner and where did she pick...CHUCKEE CHEESE!!!! I guess we'll go there, only cause it's your birthday :)


It ended up being one of those crazy busy days so her cake turned out a little ghetto, but at least she had one.


We came home and unwrapped presents...


The present she's been asking for for a whole year now...TWINKLE TOES. (When these shoes first came out I thought they were so hideous that I told myself I'd never buy them for my child. It's a little too much craziness going on for me. Her friend got a pair last year and Kenedee has been asking for them ever since, I mean asking everytime we went shopping somewhere. So we finally caved in and surprised her for her birthday. She has been in shoe-bliss ever since. She loves these things.)


Barbies and ponies are the playtime favorite these days. She has a few too many now but that's what childhood is for right.

No comments: