I saw this blog raving about a tutorial online where you curl your hair with a headband - no heat at all. (You might have seen it). But if you haven't, you gotta try it cause it's been a favorite of mine ever since. Here's the link for the tutorial...
Vintage curls Without the Heat. I didn't want to sleep in it so I dried my hair one morning to where it was mostly dry but a little damp on bottom, whipped my hair up in the headband, went about my morning for the next two hours, took out the headband and whala! LOVE IT!
Before...
After...
I took a body shower on day two and put my hair back in the headband while I got ready, took it out and loved it just as much. I didn't want the super tight curls so I was going for the more beachy/wavy curls. Here's Day Two...
Try it!
2 comments:
Love this Kandis, thanks for sharing!
SOOO CUTE!!!! That is so awesome!
Post a Comment