Miss Kenedee is now 7 1/2 months old, we can't believe it. She's becoming quite a little goof, I keep telling Adam that must come from the Barlow side, just joking. She decides it's pretty funny now to jabber and laugh the entire three hours at church, everyone thinks she's hilarious. Everyone kept telling me to give her the 'bink' when she was born so she wouldn't become a thumb-sucker (since it's easier to take away a binky than a thumb). So I agreed and gave her a binky. She loved it up until a few months ago when that was no longer good enough, she discovered her thumb. But I really can't complain because that thing is amazing, she puts herself to sleep at night sucking her thumb, she calms herself during the day by sucking her thumb, and falls asleep on my shoulder sucking her thumb. As much as I know how bad it will be to break in the future I'm loving the benefits right now, plus it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. We have a definite thumb-sucking baby! and I love it!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
7 1/2 MONTHS OLD!
Miss Kenedee is now 7 1/2 months old, we can't believe it. She's becoming quite a little goof, I keep telling Adam that must come from the Barlow side, just joking. She decides it's pretty funny now to jabber and laugh the entire three hours at church, everyone thinks she's hilarious. Everyone kept telling me to give her the 'bink' when she was born so she wouldn't become a thumb-sucker (since it's easier to take away a binky than a thumb). So I agreed and gave her a binky. She loved it up until a few months ago when that was no longer good enough, she discovered her thumb. But I really can't complain because that thing is amazing, she puts herself to sleep at night sucking her thumb, she calms herself during the day by sucking her thumb, and falls asleep on my shoulder sucking her thumb. As much as I know how bad it will be to break in the future I'm loving the benefits right now, plus it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. We have a definite thumb-sucking baby! and I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEAH!! a thumb sucker! I have two thumb suckers. it definitly makes for better sleepers. I am trying to break my 3 year old with no luck, but at least her daddy is going to be a dentist. she is adorable.
What a doll! My Kennedy says to tell your Kenedee that she loves her name and she is a cutie pie! Someday they will have to meet!
Post a Comment