Wednesday, March 28, 2007

SETTLERS TOURNAMENT

I'm not sure how many of you play 'Settlers of Catan', but we're huge fans. We started playing when we were living back in Provo and have been hooked ever since. A girl in our ward set up a Settlers of Catan Tournament and 20 PEOPLE signed up to play! How crazy is that, I couldn't believe that that many people from our Ward were into it. It was set up like the NCAA Tournament brackets so last Saturday was first round of the Tournament. Go big or go home, right. Well that wasn't the case for me, none of my numbers were rolled! I was out first round, but Adam made it into the second round, phew! It was pretty intense though, five games were going with four people at each table. The date for the second round isn't officially set yet but we'll keep you posted as to whether Adam makes it to the Final Four. Go Adam!


1 comment:

Wellings said...

Matt loves that game! My family wasn't too into the whole game thing, so you can imagine how surprised I was when Matt and his family would play one game for four hours.
The Settlers Tournament sounds like a great idea. We will have to try that out in our ward!
Good Luck in the second round Adam!Better luck next time Kandis!