For such an uneventful weekend, we sure had a busy Easter! Adam's grandpa passed away earlier that week so he flew out to Phoenix on Friday morning. I wasn't too pumped to be left alone but actually enjoyed my quiet weekend indoors. After church on Sunday, we got together with a bunch of our friends for an Easter Dinner at the Partridges. I had to skip out early, missing the Easter Egg Hunt, but rushed over to the airport to pick Adam up. His bags took forever so again we had to rush over to Kellie's because we were late for my sister's Easter Dinner. We made it just in time for dinner. Kellie of course, outdid herself again with a tasty dinner. It was a great day!
Check out our Easter pictures... (paste this link in a new window)
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AauWjlw2bOGGy
1 comment:
I'm so glad you updated finally! Cute easter pictures. You look great and Kennedee is adorable!
Post a Comment