Monday, April 30, 2007

IDAHO!!!



Check out our trip home (paste the link in a new window)…
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AauWjlw2bOGHF

After five months, I finally made it back home to Idaho! Kenedee and I flew home April 11th through the 21st, a much needed break. It was quite the successful trip as it turns out. I had my hair done (BRING ON THE BLONDE!), saw my eye doctor, and went to the dentist, not to mention time with my family. It really was the best trip! We flew in Wednesday night. My mom met us at the airport and then we took the 3 hour trek back to Idaho Falls. Thursday I went over to Skyline and taught the cheerleaders a dance I made up for them to perform at Mr. Skyline. That weekend we pretty much kicked it at home. Ran errands, ate at my favorite restaurants, went shopping, and hung out. The next week was a bit busier. On Monday night, we went over to Skyline to decorate for Mr. Skyline. At our high school, the cheerleaders put on this entire event, decorations and all. The theme was 'Las Vegas' so my parents (dad) were in charge of creating the stratosphere. It turned out pretty sweet. Props to my dad! On Tuesday night, we attended Mr. Skyline. Kateo had to escort out two of the contestants (in formal wear) and looked beautiful!!! Wednesday night was a quiet night at home. Thursday was Kateo's end-of-year Cheer Banquet at Johnny Carino's. On Friday, my mom and I drove back down to Bountiful and stayed with my grandpa Olson. Kenedee got to see her Great Grandpa Lewis and Great Granpda Olson, how awesome! Saturday, we said our goodbye's (after many tears) and flew back to Atlanta.

1 comment:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Isn't it so much fun to go home to see family and get a little spoiled? I love going home to visit...my mom always makes my favorite meals and lets me sleep in!!! I cry every stinken time I leave. I am so glad you were able to go home! Your parents never age...why is that?

jess