Wednesday, September 5, 2007

LABOR DAY 2007


CHECK OUT OUR SLIDESHOW
We were so excited for Labor Day weekend this year cause company was coming! Matt & Kristen flew in from Michigan to spend the weekend with us. We couldn't let them visit Atlanta without seeing the sites so we bought City Passes which kept us pretty busy. We went to the Georgia Aquarium, CNN Tour, World of Coke, High Museum of Art (which had the Annie Leibovitz exhibit going on, pretty cool), the Altanta Botanical Gardens, the Zoo, & Stone Mountain. You'd think after all that we would want to kick back but we put on a barbeque with our friends at the park near our house. The food was tasty and we were able to squeeze in a few games of sand volleyball. We were sad to see Matt & Kristen leave, especially Kenedee!

(So Matt, my brother-in-law, posted quite a few hilarious highlights from their weekend in Georgia. CHECK EM OUT to read more about their stay with us).

4 comments:

Wellings said...

How fun! I totally remember visiting some of those places back in 2002, my first experience traveling with the cheer squad as a little freshman! Brings back so many memories!

Elise

Shaunte' said...

I love Atlanta for the fact that there are so many fun things to do! Looks like you had a fun and packed day. P.S. Kenedee is looking great. I know it can be scary when they get sick and loose weight, but she looks so cute and healthy

Tori said...

Looks like fun! I am trying so hard to talk Ryan into going to Atlanta someday. There is just so much to do there, and I really want to go to that aquarium, it looks so cool!

Court and Britt said...

Atlanta sounds pretty cool!!