Kenedee's Halloween costume this year is a BYU Cheerleader. I had bought this outfit for her before I had left BYU, but knew I was pregnant with a girl. I purposefully bought it the size I did so this could hopefully be her Halloween costume, and it worked out. I must say I did a good job matching her up to what I remember wearing, white turtleneck (for cold football games), uniform, and athletic shoes. I hadn't found any shoes for her to wear and was sad thinking she might have to wear her cute brown ones, which totally wouldn't go with the uniform. So hours before our Trunk or Treat, I made one last stop at our local Wal-Mart and found the PERFECT shoe, a white/navy blue athletic shoe. They were too cute and made the outfit, which also worked out since our little boy can wear these shoes. We hit up our Trunk or Treat on Saturday night and Kenedee loved it, mostly walking with her balloon around the entire gym. Everyone thought they were pretty funny asking me if that was my old BYU cheer uniform, haha not funny. There was a carnival beforehand and then the traditional trunk or treating outside. It was a good time for all!
Fishing with Dad

Coloring with Dad

Kenedee attempting the 'Donut on a String' | Jaxson had arrived! As you can see, Kenedee was a little happy to see him.

Kenedee thought she was pretty cool walking & sitting around everywhere.

19 comments:
That is too cute. P.S. Carter has those shoes too. They look good on little girls and boys=)
she looks so cute in these pics. The outfit looks awesome!
Your family is so cute. Kenedee makes a very cute cheerleader!
so cute!! I Love the litte BYU cheer uniforms.
cute family! she is darling, Kinley was an ASU cheerleader her first Halloween.
She looks adorable! And Congrats on the little guy on the way!
Go Cougs! You all look so cute!
such a cutie!
i made your chocolate pumpkin cake and it was amazing! it was a little time-consuming, but we loved it! thanks for the recipe
Love the BYU costume! She is such a doll and will make such a good big sister. You and Adam look great also! :)
so cute. we almost had brooklynn be a cheerleader this year, but opted to go with a family theme. maybe next year.
Hi! How are you!? This is Tashina Birch, (Nates wife!) I Just stubbled across a blog about your family, just wanted to tell you congrats on being pregnant again! Thats seriously so awesome! You guys have a beautiful daughter. And you look so happy! I really hope that me emailing you is not weird, but I think that you are an awesome person and it is so good to hear that you guys are doing well!! Anyways, Write back if you get a chance!
Sincerely,
Tashina Birch
Hi Kandis it's Rachel. I found your blog off of Tiffany and Dave's. He and Devin worked together in St. George this summer. It's so fun to see you and your adorable little family. Kenedee is a doll and congrats on baby #2. I haven't seen your mom in a while, she use to keep me posted on how you were doing. We'll have to keep in touch and we should all get together if your coming home for Christmas. Our blog is belnapbarnyard.blogspot It so good to see you, your looking great as always.
I can't believe how cute Kenedee is! What a cute little cheerleader :) And congratualations again on your pregnancy, I couldn't be happier for you!!!
Adam Barlow!!! This is Liz (Ogden) Agle. Wow, blogs are just too fun. I've been surfing through blogs (something I love to do in my limited spare time), and I randomly found yours through Dave and Tiffany's, through Brian Gunnell's, through some random person's, starting with a friend of mine. I know, like I said, random. I'm sorry I don't know you, Kandis, but you look like such a fun mom and your daughter is beautiful, just like you. Congrats on your new baby boy! We love boys! Adam, I see that you're in law school. My husband, Dan, just finished law school and is now working with a firm here in San Diego. Actually, we find out his Bar results this Friday night. Law school was a blast. I hope you're enjoying it! Well, we have a blog, too, so don't be strangers. It's thebagelfactory.blogspot.com. If you can't remember who I am, then shame on you! It hasn't been that long! :) j/k.
Hmmmm...now I've got to check out all your links and see if there's anyone else I know. I hope you don't mind if I add a link to your blog on ours, that way I don't have to wade through all those blogs to check out what you're up to every now and then! :)
Kandis- I've tagged you! Post 6 facts about! :P)
BORING!!! Where were your costumes Kandis and Adam???
Post a Comment