Tuesday, October 16, 2007

OUR VISIT FROM IDAHO!


CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR SLIDESHOW
They finally arrived! My dad, mom, and younger sister flew out to Atlanta to spend a few days with us. They have come out the last three years now at this same time and it works out really well cause it's also Kellie's birthday too. So yes, it's one big party while they're here. We went shopping, played many games of Whirlyball, saw the new World of Coke, celebrated Kellie's birthday at Top Spice and then cheesecake at her house afterwards, more shopping, Priesthood session while the girls went yet shopping again. On Sunday we went over to the Clarks' to watch General Conference. It was a day of listening, eating, and playing badmitton. We were so sad to see them leave but will see them again at Christmas. Thanks for coming out!


Happy Birthday Kell!


My intimidation face. I know, a little scary


The Olson Fam (minus Kristopher/Celeste's family & Kurt the Hurt)

5 comments:

The Watts Family said...

So fun that they came to visit. Kenedee is as cute as ever!

Elise said...

I love having family come. Looks like you guys all had a great time! It was fun chatting with you yesterday! I hope I will hear from you again, soon!

Jocelyn Allan said...

Kandis,

You guys always look like you're having fun! How is school going for Adam? We need to give you a call and catch up.

Shaunte' said...

I bet you were so excited to see your family! That's awesome they come to see you. How fun!

Jessica Jackson said...

Kenedee is adorable! It looks like you guys have fun. Are you still designing? We have a blog too if you want to check it out:
peterandjessicajackson.blogspot.com
Hope things are going well for you!