I'm officially 32 weeks, only 8 more til our little man comes along. I'm feeling great as ever other than some lower back pain and my belly is getting a little large these days!
Oh my goodness! You are already 32 weeks? For some reason, I kept thinking it was a summer baby. I can't believe how fast it's gone (yeah, probably not for you:)) Have fun this week in CA! I'm so sad that I can't be there! There is a work conference in Utah, so my Disney people will be in Utah instead of CA this week. It would've been fun, though! I'm jealous you get to go watch the competition... and be in nice weather. Have fun!
8 comments:
You look great! How are you feeling? Have you decided on a name?
Oh my goodness! You are already 32 weeks? For some reason, I kept thinking it was a summer baby. I can't believe how fast it's gone (yeah, probably not for you:)) Have fun this week in CA! I'm so sad that I can't be there! There is a work conference in Utah, so my Disney people will be in Utah instead of CA this week. It would've been fun, though! I'm jealous you get to go watch the competition... and be in nice weather. Have fun!
You look great! Are you sure you didn't just swallow a basketball?!?!?
You look Fab!
you're so stinking cute
You look adorable! Have you decided on a name for the little guy?
Wow! Only 8 more weeks... It will go by fast. I love the pictures and the belly. Hopefully I will see you this weekend????
Miss you!
Such a cute baby bump! It will be so fun to have a baby in the house again! You look great, and I'm still lovin the hair!
Post a Comment