Monday, March 24, 2008

DINNER DIVAS DO FONDUE


We had our monthly Dinner Divas get together last week for Fondue and it turned out amazing!!! Kellie did a meat fondue - cooking steak & chicken in oil/butter. She then made four homemade dipping sauces for the meat and they were super tasty (check out her blog for the recipes)! Marissa did a cheese fondue with bread, veggies, and fruit for dipping, which also turned out amazing. I did a chocolate/caramel dip (AMAZING!) which was super tasty. Kendall supplied the items for the chocolate dipping one... pound cake, cheesecake bites, brownies, strawberries, marshmellows, graham crackers, bananas, etc. So yes, this has been one of my favorites so far!!!

Chocolate Caramel Fondue -
16 ounces of chocolate (dark/semi-sweet/milk - I am a big milk chocolate fan so I used the Bakers Milk Chocolate)
1/2 pint of whipping cream
1/2 cup of caramel topping

2 comments:

Tori said...

yum!

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

WOW, YUMMY! I want to hear how Dinner Divas works! Once a month, rotate houses, rotate assignments, which night? Let me know! I want to try those fondue recipes fo show!