Sunday, March 2, 2008

DOUBLE PARTY!


We had a double 'First Birthday Party' to attend on Saturday and it was so nice to get out. The weather finally climbed back up to the low seventies so we had a great time at the park! Kinsley and Seth were pretty funny to watch while eating their cake. The party kept on a going while Seth kept going to town! Kenedee was enjoying helping Kinsley figure out her new toy.


One of my close friends out here is pregnant with me, only 2 months behind so we had to get a belly shot! Adam and I haven't had a picture together lately so I had to get a pic with him as well, what a stud he is!

8 comments:

Erin and Corey said...

I used to think that Kenedee looked like you, but I'm beginning to change my mind. She looks a ton like Adam. Her hair looks like Olson hair, though. It's too bad she may never get to experience the bangs... ah, those were the days:)

Bryan and Marissa said...

Whatever it's bec you are 2 months further than I am!!! and then you will have no belly and I will be the one with the giant basketball belly!!!

Amy Mella said...

Hello Adam "Hollywood" Barlow! This is Mike and Amy Mella. We have been searching for people and found John "Quigley Machine" Jr. today also. We live in Boise now and he does as well. Your two girls are darling. We have one son, Erik. Does your wife paint? The walls of your house are awesome. -The Mellas

Amy Mella said...

I forgot to click the follow up box.

Amber said...

looks like fun. isn't the "spring weather amazing??" we hit like 79 last week and have been hanging around the mid 70s all week. lovin it. Ya'll look so cute all prego and everything.

Shaunte' said...

You have the cutest pregnant belly.I can't believe you are only 8 weeks away!!

Jocelyn Allan said...

Cute pics guys! It will be so exciting to have your little guy here!

Court and Britt said...

cute preggers pictures!! Can't wait to see the little guy:).