Monday, March 24, 2008

THE EASTER DRESS


Getting a new Easter dress has always been a tradition in my family. I found Kenedee this super cute dress for Easter but knew were going to be out of town on Easter Sunday so I put her in it last week for church and she was looking mighty cute. I love this little woman!!!

10 comments:

Criscell said...

SUPER cute dress! I almost bought that one for Caysja too! She looks darling. You look great as well. How are you feeling? When's your due date again?

Amber said...

I love the dress!!

Rebecca said...

Hey--so cute! I'm not sure if you know me, but I know Adam from our high school years! I'm dying to know how you do your "picture collages"--is that a blogger feature or a trick from another source? Love to know! I love seeing your blog--you guys are so cute! My email is rebeccaja.webb@gmail.com

Rebecca Arnott Webb

Kandis said...

I do those collages in photoshop actually, wish there was some blog feature that did that for me cause it takes some time.

blythe said...

What an adorable dress and Kenedee's smile is so cute!

Rachel said...

I can't wait to have a little girl to dress up. She is so adorable and always looks so cute.

Coming soon.... said...

so so cute. by the way, you look so good!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

Little Cutie, as usual! Love the dress! Good job Mom!